Total Time 30 minutes or less Ages all-ages
Fishing for compliments this Valentine’s Day? These little swimmers made of hearts should earn oceans of praise.
What you’ll need
- Card stock
- Googly eye
Helpful Tip:Message Ideas
- Best fishes this Valentine’s Day!
- You’re my fish in the sea
- You’re oceans of fun!
- May your fishes come true this Valentine’s Day
How to make it
- From colored card stock or heavy construction paper, cut 2 large heart shapes for the fish’s body and 1 small one for the tail.
- Glue together the 3 hearts to make a fish shape, as shown.
- Use a paint pen or marker to write a message on the back, then add a mouth and a googly eye to the front.
THANKS TO http://spoonful.com/crafts/guppy-love