Share ideas, resources, and conversation with other teachers that hatch fish in classroom aquarium while enjoying hot coffee and excellent chocolate. What could possibly be better?
Did you know:
- There are more than 400 teachers in the Bay Area hatching fish in classrooms?
- Teachers surveyed said “meeting other teachers to share ideas” was their #1 interest for advanced training
- Chocolate is really good
- The BAEER Fair is the premier environmental education event in California
This event will take place at the Bay Area Environmental Education Resource (BAEER) Fair. You can spend the day in workshops, learning sessions, and perusing the tables of more than 70 environmental education programs that support teachers.
Please bring examples of the great work you have done with your students in the areas of art, science, math, history or whatever! Table and wall space will be available to display your work so other teachers can benefit from your creativity. If you don’t want to bring something to share, come anyway and see what is happening in other classrooms.
Be prepared to participate in an activity or two.
This will be a fun and invigorating day of learning. You will be able to pick up new materials for classroom use.
- The cost of this event INCLUDES free admission to the BAEER Fair (a $12 value).
- If you signed up for the “GROWING Up WILD” Workshop (1 – 3 PM) – you automatically are registered for this event
Click HERE to register and get more information
Saturday, January 19th
3:00 – 4:30 PM
Marin Civic Center, San Rafael